Enrolling at Evans Head Woodburn Pre-School
The Enrolment Process…
Step 1 – Visit our centre or phone to collect an enrolment form from us OR download, print and complete the form & drop it in to one of our Centres >>> Enrolment Form
Step 2 – Return completed Enrolment Form with application fee ($50) in person or via mail/email and direct deposit (details on request). This secures your position on our waiting list.
Please note the documentation listed below and on the form, that will be required before your child can attend our centre.
Step 3 – If a vacancy is available for your child we will contact you to arrange an appointment for you to tour our centre, ask questions, supply required documentation and receive your Enrolment Package.
- Immunisation History Statement or an Immunisation Medical Exemption Form signed by a Medical Provider
- Original Birth Certificate (or copy certified by a JP)
- Health Care / Pension Card if applicable
- Any Health Care Plan or medical reports if applicable
- Any Court orders / Parenting Plans if applicable
To request a copy of your child’s Immunisation History Statement online visit here.
If you have any questions please contact us directly on 02 6682 5235 or visit our FAQ’s page here.